PPCS Book Fair
Hello and welcome to the Palouse Prairie Charter School Book Fair! Here is everything you need to know:
- To participate in the PPCS virtual Book Fair simply prepare your order and, during the checkout process, type "PPCS BOOKFAIR" in the comments field. Then be sure to choose "in-store pickup" or "curbside delivery" as the shipping method. Finally, be sure to finish your order by submitting full payment.
- There is no restriction on which titles are available for sale at the bookfair; everything that can be ordered in from our suppliers can be part of your bookfair purchase, even if it is not currently in stock at the bookstore.
- If you wish to purchase a book for a teacher from their wishlist but are uncertain as to whether it has been previously purchased, please call the store at 208-882-2669 to find out if an item is still available.
- In addition to all these new books, 20% of the PPCS Book Fair proceeds will be donated back into the school as credit for future BookPeople purchases.
- The Book Fair runs until the end of the school year.
Here you will find the wishlists of many of the PPCS teachers, who will all appreciate your donations to their ever-growing classroom libraries.
Please, before purchasing, check to make sure that a copy has not been previously ordered.
Thank you all!