Essential Japanese Kanji Volume 2: (Jlpt Level N4 / AP Exam Prep) Learn the Essential Kanji Characters Needed for Everyday Interactions in Japan (Paperback)
Normally we can get this book to the store for you in a day or two. During the seasonal rush, this might not be possible.
Essential Japanese Kanji, Volume 2 is an easy approach to learning the most basic kanji encountered in everyday situations in Japan. This new edition has been repackaged in a more compact, value-for-money size while losing none of the content that has made it a long-selling favorite. Key features of Essential Japanese Kanji include:
- Introductory quizzes to introduce everyday situations in which the Kanji are used
- A vocabulary section to help you understand the readings and meanings of each Kanji
- New character charts presenting all the Kanji clearly and systematically
- Definitions, readings, stroke orders and compounds for each character
- Practice sections help you to improve your skills
- Advanced Placement Exam practice questions follow the format of the College Board exam
About the Author
The Kanji Text Research Group at Tokyo University is made up of teachers whose focus is teaching the Japanese language to foreign students. They have spent more than two decades developing the most effective methods to help beginning learners of Japanese grasp the kanji. The group is part of Tokyo University's prestigious Graduate School of Engineering, which accepts and trains a sizable number of foreign post-graduate students each year from around the world.