Knit-A-Bear: 15 Huggable Friends to Make and Dress for Every Occasion (Paperback)
This book is non-returnable. We will confirm your order with you before placing to be sure you acknowledge and accept.
Un-bear-ably cute and cuddly. The teddy bear is one of the most popular gifts. Knit-a-Bear: 15 Huggable Friends to Make and Dress for Every Occasion is an irresistibly sweet collection of patterns for teddy bears and adorable outfits you can knit for them - like the French Bear with a beret and striped sweater. The whimsical photographs throughout will inspire you to pick up your needles.
Anyone can Knit-a-Bear The ever-popular teddy bear, so loveable and cuddly, is now easy to make. Knit-a-Bear is for a wide range of knitters: experienced knitters will like the amusing pattern styles and details; while beginning knitters will enjoy the small-size patterns that make up fast.
- Easy-to-follow knitting patterns for the bears and their accessories
- Projects that vary in complexity
- Basic techniques and skills section
Make 15 huggable new friends.These charming teddies have their own unique personalities and wardrobes of adorable outfits for dressing them up in style. The teddy bear patterns vary in styles:
- Tall bears to small
- Basic - with sew-on limbs and embroidered features
- More complex teddies complete with cute outfits
- Bears made with traditional and fanciful color yarns
Adorable cherished keepsakes. Have fun choosing which bear to make for your loved ones (and yourself ). With patterns for cute teddy bear styles like these, you'll want to make them all:
- Panda Bear
- Bedtime Bear with pjs and a night cap
- Ballet Bear with tutu
- Mini-Bears in pink and blue for newborns
- Halloween Bear with cape and wizard's hat
- Sweet Birthday Bear, and more
A gift from the heart and made by hand is so special.
About the Author
Val Pierce developed her skills over the years and her designs now feature in a selection of national magazines in the UK as well as numerous books. Her inspiration comes from the environment around her, using different colors and textures within her knitted and crocheted patterns.