A Little Bit of Auras, 9: An Introduction to Energy Fields (Hardcover)
Depending on which warehouse this is in, we can usually get this book to the store for you within a couple of days.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Little Bit series.
- #3: A Little Bit of Crystals, 3: An Introduction to Crystal Healing (Hardcover): $9.95
- #4: A Little Bit of Tarot, 4: An Introduction to Reading Tarot (Hardcover): $9.95
- #8: A Little Bit of Wicca, 8: An Introduction to Witchcraft (Hardcover): $9.95
- #10: A Little Bit of Runes, 10: An Introduction to Norse Divination (Hardcover): $9.95
- #16: A Little Bit of Palmistry, 16: An Introduction to Palm Reading (Hardcover): $9.95
- #23: A Little Bit of Auras Guided Journal, 23: Your Personal Path to Energy and Wellness (Paperback): $12.95
Find your aura with this entry in the popular LITTLE BIT OF series With this introductory guide, you can learn how to identify and interpret auras, discover what their different colors mean, and heal and cleanse your own and others' auras. In addition, renowned author Cassandra Eason provides a range of spiritually enhancing hands-on exercises to try.
About the Author
Cassandra Eason is an international author and broadcaster on all aspects of crystals, folklore, Celtic wisdom, Wicca, sacred sites, earth energies, divinations, and natural magic. She is a practicing solitary Druidess and white witch. Cassandra teaches and runs workshops in psychic development, magic, and witchcraft, all forms of divination, crystals, healing, aura and chakra work, and nature spirituality. She has written numerous books, including The Complete Crystal Handbook and A Spell a Day (both Sterling).