Kanji Cards Kit Volume 3: Learn 512 Japanese Characters Including Pronunciation, Sample Sentences & Related Compound Words (Tuttle Flash Cards) (Other)
Normally we can get this book to the store for you in a day or two. During the seasonal rush, this might not be possible.
Kanji Cards Kit Volume 3 provide ease of use, efficient organization and a large amount of data packed into compact cards. An integral and essential tool for anyone serious about the study of Japanese, this kit includes more than 500 flash cards and a detailed index booklet. There is still a focus on fundamental characters, like in Kanji Cards Kit Volumes 1 & 2, but Volume 3 also covers the more advanced characters in the Japanese language. Features of Kanji Cards Kit Volume 3:
- Features the most common verbs, nouns and adjectives likely to be encountered in everyday situations.
- Listed according to the order of most frequent usage for progressive learning.
- Each card features one main headword and several related words and expressions, to allow you to build your vocabulary quickly and easily.
- Japanese text, in both kanji and kana, is printed on one side of each card, with romanized forms and English meanings on the other.
- Sample sentences in Japanese (written in both kanji and kana) and English show the correct usage of each headword.
- A 16-page instructional booklet provides an index by stroke order, an index by radicals and readings, as well as useful notes on pronunciation and grammar.
- Convenient, portable size makes it easy to carry them with you to learn and test yourself during spare moments throughout the day.
About the Author
Alexander Kask is the author of Kanji Cards: Volumes 1 and 2, and the best-selling Japanese in the Martial Arts. Alex is also an accomplished martial artist and instructor of Classical Ju-jutsu.